Joseph Grenny is a New York Times bestselling author, keynote speaker, and leading social scientist for business performance. For thirty years, Joseph has delivered engaging keynotes at major conferences including the HSM World Business Forum at Radio City Music Hall. Joseph’s work has been translated into 28 languages, is available in 36 countries, and has generated results for 300 of the Fortune 500.
Dynamic Keynote Speaker
Joseph has shared the stage with Jack Welch, Colin Powell, Jim Collins, Daniel Pink, Patrick Lencioni, and Brené Brown at some of the world’s premier leadership conferences and organizations including:
- HSM World Business Forum
- Willow Creek Global Leadership Summit
- American Society of Training and Development
- American Bankers Association
Joseph Grenny is coauthor of four immediate New York Times bestsellers with more than three million copies in print: Crucial Conversations, Crucial Accountability, Influencer, and Change Anything.
He has contributed regularly to BusinessWeek and Forbes; appeared on The Today Show, CNN, Bloomberg, and Fox Business News; and been cited in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, USA Today, Los Angeles Times, and Washington Post.
Business Social Scientist
For the past thirty years, Joseph has conducted social science research to help leaders and organizations achieve new levels of performance. Specifically, he has focused on human behavior—the underlying written and unwritten rules that shape what employees do every day.
A protégé of Albert Bandura, the world’s greatest living psychologist, Joseph’s internationally published research led to the development of his four books and four award-winning training solutions of the same titles. These tools have helped more than one million people and 300 of the Fortune 500 companies change human behavior.
- Crucial Conversations – Not all Conversations are Equal. Some are Crucial
- Crucial Accountability – Bridging the Gap between Expectations and Results
- Influencer – Essential Leadership Skills
- 10X Your Influence – New Research in Leading Change
- Change Anything – Personal Problem Solving
- Four Crucial Skills of a High Performance Culture
- The Science of Leadership
- Silence Kills - The Seven Crucial Conversations for Healthcare
Book Joseph Grenny Today!
Joseph Grenny's engaging and entertaining presentations will inspire and delight any audience – from seasoned executives to intact teams to entire organizations. No matter the setting of your event or your audience, booking Joseph Grenny is your guaranteed ticket for a successful event.
Contact us today at 800-449-5989 within the U.S. For international callers: 801-765-9600.